- Follow The McCall Pattern Company on Pinterest (pinterest.com/mccallpatternco)
- Create a new Pinterest board on your own Pinterest account and name it “Fall Into Fashion 2014”
- Fill your board with inspiration for your Fall and Winter 2014 fashion sewing: 1) Include at least five current patterns pins from one of our brands or a combination of our brands: Butterick, Kwik Sew, McCall’s or Vogue Patterns; 2) also include the things that inspire you, from runway fashions to celebrity looks to fabrics and more; 3) tag all pins with #fallintofashion14 and #mccallpatterncompany.
- Be creative with your board! Have fun!
- When you’re done, email a link to your board to email@example.com with McCall’s Fall Into Fashion Contest in the subject line, by September 26, 2014, 11:59 pm ET.
- McCall Pattern Company designers will pick the winner, which will be announced on this blog.
- Please read the official contest rules.
You do need to have a Pinterest account to enter the contest, but I know I find Pinterest invaluable for helping me organize my sewing inspiration for each season. I would spend all day pinning if I could! Hey, have some fun with this contest! We’re looking forward to seeing your pins and picking a winner—I know it’s going to be hard. Good luck, and Happy National Sewing Month!