I know, we technically still have a few more days of summer left. But once we get past Labor Day here in the US and all the kiddos go back to school, it feels like another summer streaked past us before we even knew it was here. Sigh.
To cheer us up, let’s look at some photos—a mashup of #mancandymonday and #throwbackthursday. In 1978 we traveled to Antigua to shoot these photos for Vogue Patterns Magazine. Love it. Scroll down for more photos.
- Been reading all your blog post comments as have many other members of the McCall’s team. You guys give helpful feedback; please keep it up.
- Planning a Pinterest contest; details to come soon.
- What do you think of the Ralph Rucci coat pattern (V1419) for a sewalong? There seems to be the most reader support for that pattern. If you want to sew a coat but not that particular pattern, check out a new Craftsy class that teaches you how to sew Vogue Patterns coat V9040.
- Anyone going to the American Sewing Expo in September? We’ll be there in booth #420; please stop by and say hello!
- We’re also sponsoring the Sewing Party on November 8. Read more about this cool sewing event here.
- So glad you liked our Fall Collection video! Planning another one as we speak.
Have a great Labor Day weekend and here’s to a fantastic fall together!